Tuesday 14 September 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Where can you apply for a programming job when you are a Class A asshole

Ask HN: Where can you apply for a programming job when you are a Class A asshole
28 by calltrak | 9 comments on Hacker News.
Do you love tech? but hate tech interviews with a passion. It really rubs my fucking rhubarb the wrong way, when I am in a technical interview and the interviewer starts asking me random assessed questions, either technical or personality type ones. I understand they have to ask something in a interview but its the questions in of themselves that they choose that has me hanging the phone up on their hot ear. After years in the industry I have come to the conclusion I am actually unemployable! I am crankier than bag of cats! Where can i get a job as a programmer where class A assholes can apply?

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: