Friday 23 September 2022

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: I love to be alone. But this loneliness is killing me

Ask HN: I love to be alone. But this loneliness is killing me
51 by endofreach | 37 comments on Hacker News.
It‘s not a phase. I am turning 30 soon. I have had this feeling ever since i can remember. I know, often times i am subconsciously aligning my actions to end up alone. Sometimes it seems like i do that to create something like a melancholic void, that i must feel, because otherwise, i would feel empty… I can‘t summarize it better right now. I have learned the portuguese word „saudade“. That feeling, i believe i know. It seems somehow related, to what I am trying to describe. I truly can not handle it anymore… How do you deal with it? Also I have recently read about „intellectual loneliness“ on here, which i resonated deeply with. It is not what i am describing, but rather a part of it. But the totality is too much for me. I don‘t even know what to expect from posting here. I just have nowhere else to turn to…

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: